11.19.2009

Thursday Thirteen - Q



1- Quilts... need I say more?  Love them.  Every bed in my house has one :)  and the baby's quilt is on the way
2- Quiet... I am not, I talk too much.  The mister, however, is very.  Unfortunately, JR takes after me in that aspect.
3- Quirky... aren't we all?
4- Queen... wish I was one :)
5- Quick... I can be
6- Questions... my five year old asks 500 gazillion/day
7- Quercus... genus name for the Oak family {yep , I'm a forester}
8- Quack... that's what a duck says
9- Q-tip... use them as soon as I get out of the shower {he's a pretty cool rapper from back in the day too}
10- Quality... I'm a firm believer in "you get what you pay for"
11- Que Pasa?... Spanish for What's up?  I took 2 years of Spanish in high school, wish I would have taken more
12- Quarterbacks... I am SICK of them being in my living room ALL weekend.  I love football, but really, does one need to watch every single game you can possibly fit in the weekend?  Done.
13- Quinn the Eskimo... a cool Phish song, little did I know it's not their song, they actually covered it, originally written by Bob Dylan and covered by lots of folks {learn something new everyday :)}

WOW... that was hard, yet fun.  I love a challenge.

1 comment:

  1. wow!!! you did great!
    HOW did I not think of Q-tip?! geez!!!!

    ReplyDelete